WW1 German Tank Presented To Hemel Hempstead.
Posted By: Rob
Date: 26 Dec 2009 at 18:07
On February 21st 1920, a 27ton German Tank was presented to the people of Hemel Hempstead in recognition of the efforts made by the local residence during WW1. It was delivered by rail along the Nickey Line and driven to a preprepared plinth on Heath Park, located close to the old Bomoor Town Hall (which until recently was known as the Boxmoor Arts Centre).
Anyone know what happened to it or where it went/has ended up?